With: Angelique Armae
When Keti, the half-human, half-feline daughter of the Egyptian cat goddess Bastet, goes on vacation with her three hunky immortal Roman Praetorians, she always makes sure to:
- Pack the swords – This is usually my guy Lucius’s job as he’s the keeper of the armory in the basement of our Manhattan townhouse on Fifth Avenue. But as the former bodyguard to a Roman Senator (my human father), he usually goes a bit overboard when packing heat. My woman’s logic is definitely needed here.
- Bring extra panties – Living with three sexy-as-sin, always in the mood (and always ‘up’ for the task), big cat shifters, specifically a lion, tiger and panther, I’ve gotten used to my underthings getting ripped off during lustful moments. Lace never holds up with my three guys, especially with Marcus.
- Never ask a relative to come along – When you count the gods of the dead among your family members, taking them on a road trip usually is not recommended. Ammit with her crocodilian head has a thing for snapping up hearts, Ma’at weighs everyone against a feather (even my bikini tilts her scales of justice), and Anubis…well, that old dog just doesn’t play nice with my three felines. But he’s the worst with Horatio. Especially when the panther in H comes out. Talk about the fur flying.
- Pack a little black dress – Like royalty, I always need to be prepared for news of a death. As the sole Cat’Hu mortician this side of ancient Memphis, it’s my job to prep and send off all the half-cat, half-human shifters on the planet. We’re a dying breed, the sole colony of my mother’s original three races of felines who haven’t betrayed her. The moon-worshiping Selenians have fallen to the Greek Titan Selene, and the sun-loving Ra’ians (named for my grandfather Ra) have drifted to my estranged half-brother, Maahes, a god of war. Oh, and did I mention Selene, Maahes, and I are all vying for control of my mother’s legacy? A legacy I’ve supposedly illegally inherited and am now embroiled in a supernatural war to keep?
- Never sleep with both eyes shut – The gods of old have nasty habits. I have to be aware of their villainous ways twenty-four-seven, because if I blink, I just might find myself in Duat—the Egyptian Land of the Dead. And if I land my butt there, especially with the not-exactly-soul-saving sins I’ve had to commit to keep the Cat’Hu race alive, navigating the Hall of Two Truths will be harder than returning a risen, cursed mummy to its sarcophagus.
Featured in REALM and REBELS
Release date: August 21, 2018
26 NY Times, USA Today, and International Bestselling Authors.
22 reverse harem novels filled with magic, danger, mystery, adventure, and romance.
All yours, for one insanely low price.
Dragons. Shifters. Vampires. Fae. These kickass heroines come in all shapes and sizes…and so do the men at their sides. Dive into this decadent collection of paranormal and fantasy romances-reverse harem style. Yep, that’s right. Our heroines are headstrong and rebellious, and they don’t take no for an answer. Unlike most romances, they get to keep ALL the guys they want.
And so do you.
For a limited time, pre-order this epic reverse harem collection, and get 22 novellas for the price of one. Pre-ordering now ensures you’ll save 80% off the full price, so don’t wait! Click the button and snag your copy today.
Bio: National best-selling author Angelique Armae is a native New Yorker who loves all things royal, can trace her Irish roots back to the Scottish Highlands, is half Italian, and is owned by a long-haired Tuxedo feline. As a child her favorite toy was Emerald the Witch, a small doll with green eyes, green hair and purple skin. She spends most days writing, unless her cat deems otherwise.
Miss Armae’s books and novellas have garnered numerous awards and nominations, including the Sapphire Award, P.E.A.R.L. Award and Word Weaving Award. Her books have also been featured on Midwest Book Review’s Book Watch TV. Angelique’s first novel, COME THE NIGHT, made Fictionwise’s Best of the Best list, rounding out the top five bestselling dark fantasy books of the year. Since the release of COME THE NIGHT, Angelique’s books have made Amazon’s Overall Kindle Bestsellers List (top 30), Amazon’s Hot New Release List (#1) Barnes and Noble’s NOOK list (top 10), iBooks Bestsellers List (top 50), Kobo’s Romance Bestsellers List (top 10), Kobo’s Anthology Bestsellers List (#1), Kobo’s Short Stories Bestsellers List (#1), Kobo’s Paranormal Romance Bestsellers List (#4), as well as various other bestsellers lists. Angelique is also an Amazon Top 100 Paranormal Romance Author.
Aside from writing, Angelique dabbles in digital art. She is the recipient and two-time nominee of the Dream Realm Award for best cover art.
When not working, Miss Armae enjoys traveling, learning about the ancient Celts, exploring history, and learning new languages. After studying design in London, England, Angelique returned to the States and studied history and French literature at Skidmore College.
NEWSLETTER – sign up and get a free book: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/c6u8g7
Reverse Harem Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aarmaesreverseharemgroup/