With: Rebecca Zanetti
Hey all! Don’t forget to enter the rafflecopter giveaway at the bottom of the page! I’m so excited to be here at Just Paranormal Romance celebrating the release of Wicked Edge! The hero in Wicked Edge is Daire Dunne, who’s a tough witch enforcer on a Harley…and is totally grumpy. The heroine is a bit of a surprise. Cee Cee is a wild card who drugs Daire, steals from him, and then likes to rob banks. Of course, they’re the perfect match! They just don’t know it right away.
I had so much fun writing Daire and Cee Cee’s story. Being a writer, I’m rather…well…quirky, much like Cee Cee. That woman is beyond quirky, to be honest.
- I have to wear socks to write. Big, comfy, thick socks that actually don’t need to match each other. Even in the heat of summer, if I’m writing, I have my comfy socks on.
- I have dog hearing. Seriously, those dog whistles kill me. Most laptops have a high-pitched whine from the motor or fan or whatever it is. If I’m on my laptop, I have my earphones on to escape the horrible noise.
- My best ideas usually hit me while I’m on the treadmill. No, I’m not one of those people who likes to work out. Not at all. But, while plugging away mile after mile (okay, step after step), ideas come to me.
- I fall off the treadmill at least once a month. Being a klutz, this isn’t a surprise to me. Now I have a treadmill at my house, so if I trip, usually no one else sees. But I used to go to a gym and I have fallen in front of a row of people before. My friend looked down and said, “So, I guess you’re done for the day?”
- I get lost in writing and often forget about real life while doing so. Unfortunately, this means that the UPS guy has seen me in my jammies, hair in scrunchie, no makeup on…because the doorbell has dinged and I’ve run upstairs to answer the door, forgetting that I haven’t quite prepared for the day yet. (Even though it might be noon because I was just going to write a sentence and then get dressed…and got lost instead.)
Thanks again for having me over! I was asked what’s next for me. I’m working on a new series called Scorpius Syndrome. The first book is MERCURY STRIKING, and it releases in January. The series is post-apocalyptic, gritty, and very sexy. The hero is Jax Mercury, who’s a former L.A. gang member turned soldier, who has taken over LA to protect his small group of survivors from a bacterial infection. The heroine is Lynne Harmony, the former head of the CDC’s Infectious Disease Department. Oh, and she has a blue heart now.
BIO: New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti is the author of over twenty-five dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and contemporary romances, including the Dark Protectors, Realm Enforcers, Sin Brothers, and Scorpius Syndrome series. She lives in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest with her own Alpha hero, two kids, a couple of dogs, a crazy cat…and a huge extended family. She believes strongly in luck, karma, and working her butt off…and she thinks one of the best things about being an author, unlike the lawyer she used to be, is that she can let the crazy out. Find Rebecca at: www.rebeccazanetti.com
Author Website: http://rebeccazanetti.com/
Author Twitter: http://twitter.com/RebeccaZanetti
Author Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RebeccaZanetti.Author.FanPage
Release date: November 10, 2015
Link to Website buy page: http://rebeccazanetti.com/bookshelf/wicked-edge/
Zanetti gives paranormal a sexy MC twist!”—New York Times bestselling author Joanna Wylde
“Zanetti delivers decadently delicious romance in the second Realm Enforcers paranormal motorcycle club romance … The wild action rarely stops, sweeping readers along in the main plot while allowing a rich and satisfying romance to build between the leads.”- Publishers Weekly STARRED REVIEW
“Zanetti’s Realm Enforcers series is hot with a capital “H”! The characters are real and feel like people whom readers would run across – or hope to – in everyday life. This is a great read to add to your collection.”- RT Book Reviews, 4.5 Stars Top Pick
Amazon Editor’s Pick for November!
If you love the Dark Protectors, these wicked hot Realm Enforcers are for you!
Daire Dunne is more than ready to take a quick break from his duties as a Coven Nine Enforcer. When he spots a sexy blonde across a Titan’s of Fire party, it’s not long before she’s on the back of his Harley on the fast track to his apartment. Unfortunately, one overheated kiss in, the woman drugs Daire and steals valuable files that can’t fall into enemy hands. The second he comes to, the hunt is on…
Now that Cee Cee has the information to take down an enemy that destroyed her family, she can implement her perfect plan for revenge. Nothing will stop her, not even a shockingly sexy enforcer barging into her life. Not even the spectacular, fire-branding sex engulfing them (the kind you’d find on https://www.nu-bay.com/). But if Daire ever figures out who her family really is, all bets are off…
January 26, 2016 print and eBook release
With nothing but rumors to lead her, Lynn Harmony has trekked across a nightmare landscape to find one man—a mysterious, damaged legend who protects the weak and leads the strong. He’s more than muscle and firepower—and in post-plague L.A., he’s her only hope. As the one woman who could cure the disease, Lynn is the single most volatile—and vulnerable—creature in this new and ruthless world. But face to face with Jax Mercury…
Danger has never looked quite so delicious…
“Thrilling post-apocalyptic romance at its dark, sizzling best!” —Lara Adrian
“Nothing is easy or black or white in Zanetti’s grim new reality, but hope is key, and I hope she writes faster!” —New York Times bestselling author Larissa Ione
a Rafflecopter giveaway